happy Birthday cards..

Hello .... dears bloggers, today I truly felt that we were in spring, so I want to share two beautiful cards that I creating with some scrap paper, that I got from the last project: the album.  In my opinion I think that turquoise is a beautiful color so I decided to used it in the cards, as you can see they ended up really beautiful, simple and clean.

Hola mis queridos bloggers, hoy siento verdaderamente que estamos en la primavera. Por eso quiero compartir con ustedes dos hermosas tarjetas que hice con los restos de papel del ultimo proyecto que hice, que fue el ALBUM. En mi opinión creo que el color turquesa es hermoso y elegante: por eso mismo use este color en estas tarjetas, como pueden ver este fue el resultado, simples y sencillas pero lindas.  


 I used the paper pad collection The Mariposa By DCWV, white cardstock, white embossing powder, black Memento Ink pad, VersaMark watermark stamp pad, sequins and some rhinestones.


Comentarios

Entradas populares