Hi... A new things...Hola Nuevas cosas...!!!

Well... How are you?, I just came to bring new things,  was very fun to spend  the vacations with my wonderful son and had a great Holidays, and I hope you too .
To me is a little difficult to come and try to comment every day, well I would like to do it, but is hard with all the stuff that you need to do, every day,  with my job and be mom ... but I love it,
but I'm gonna try to bring all things that I can get it...
Ok, I want to share my first tags,
I participate with  Krystal in Scrapbeach 
and a victorian valentine tag.

Bueno, Como estan todos? , bueno.. yo viniendo a colocar nuevas cosas que estube trabajando realmente fue muy divertido pasar las vaciones al lado de mi hermoso hijo y bueno tambien disfrutando de las visperas, para mi es un poco dificil venir y tratar de comentar en blog todos los dias, aunque eso quisiera, pero es dificil con lo del trabajo, y ser mama y otras cosas, pero tratare 
de compartirles lo que aprendo y lo que hago. 
Bueno para empezar quiero compartir  mis primera tags,
participe en un swap para el dia de San Valentin con




 and the tags had a pin stick, so was my firs time that I made home pin sticks was very fun 
so my son help me to make someones and we love it!!! 

Y las Tags necesitaban llevar un pin hecho a mano, bueno nunca los habia hecho, entonces tambien fueron los primeros que hago.  Mi hijo me ayudo ha hacer alguno, quedaron tan lindos que nos encantaron!!

 ok.... and these were the cards that I resive fron the card month swap too. there so beatiful thanks so much to every partice.

Bueno, y estas fueron las tarjetas que recibi a cambio en el swap de Diciembre todas muy lindas y bellas.


well that's all for today, we are going to see you soon...
Bueno eso fue todo por hoy nos miraremos pronto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares